The Registry Mission Statement
Develop and implement a comprehensive approach to career development, promote member’s professional growth and contribute to workforce data and research.
The Registry Vision
Recognizing Excellence | Advancing Careers
The vision of The Registry is to professionalize the Childhood Care and Education field by defining and promoting excellence.
The Registry System
- Verifies that individuals meet or exceed entry level and on-going training requirements of the licensing administrative code established by The Department of Children & Families.
- Records educational and professional contributions that surpass basic requirements.
- Determines placement on The Registry Career Levels based on the individual’s education and training.
- Defines the regulated care positions an individual is qualified to hold based on the requirements outlined by The Department of Children & Families which have been met.
- Analyzes training based on core knowledge areas referred to by The National Association of Young Children (NAEYC).
- Awards a certificate in recognition of an individual’s professional contributions and achievements.