The Registry Mission Statement
Develop and implement a comprehensive approach to career development, promote member’s professional growth and contribute to workforce data and research.
The Registry Vision
The vision of The Registry is to professionalize the Childhood Care and Education field by defining and promoting excellence.
The Registry System
- Verifies that individuals meet or exceed entry level and on-going training requirements of the licensing administrative code established by The Department of Children & Families.
- Records educational and professional contributions that surpass basic requirements.
- Determines placement on The Registry Career Levels based on the individual’s education and training.
- Defines the regulated care positions an individual is qualified to hold based on the requirements outlined by The Department of Children & Families
- Analyzes training based on core knowledge areas referred to by The National Association of Young Children (NAEYC).
- Awards a certificate in recognition of an individual’s professional contributions and achievements.